Review of Easy DIY Aquaponics training program which teaches you how to build your own homemade aquaponics system
Are you keen to learn about aquaponics systems? Do you want to build your own food production system at home, but you don’t know where to begin. If you answered yes to either or both of those questions this Easy DIY Aquaponics review will help you decide if this particular training is right for you. Let’s take a closer look…
Just to let you know this post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you. If you do decide to purchase through one of my links, thank you for your support! 🙂
What is Easy! DIY Aquaponics + what to expect from this aquaponics training course
The training course was designed by aquaponics enthusiast Andrew Endres. The training is for anyone who wants to save money by learning how to build their own home DIY backyard aquaponics system, instead of spending upwards of $3,000 on an aquaponics kit. They say it comes with an extensive how-to video training course. They also claim the course comes with a PDF manual, blueprints, diagrams and a complete parts list of all you need to build your aquaponics system.
So does it actually teach you how to build an aquaponics system? Is this aquaponics training any better than buying a book on Amazon? Let’s take a closer look…
Features of the Easy! DIY Aquaponics training course
1. Easy! DIY Aquaponics comes with an extensive step-by-step and how-to video training course
- Video training is much more time effective and a faster way to learn any subject. Which in this case is learning about aquaponics.
- Video instruction means you won’t have to put much effort into learning about aquaponics. The information is fed to you.
- Watching videos is much quicker way to learn than reading a manual. This means you’ll be building your aquaponics system in no time at all.
- Videos are ready-made visualisations, which is what the human brain loves.
- Instead of reading a book you can buy on Amazon, save time with the how-to video training course instead. But even if you go ahead and buy a book from Amazon, you might want to consider this course in any case, as these videos will complement and speed up your learning. But see below first.
2. Easy! DIY Aquaponics comes with a PDF manual, blueprints, diagrams and a complete list of parts required
- Access to a PDF Manual is great to have if you’re looking for specific detail about how to do something.
- A PDF eBook or manual is great if you like to learn at your own pace.
- Having a manual in PDF format will make it easier to skim read the information.
- A manual makes it easier to search for information using the table of contents or the PDF search feature.
- Taking time to read about aquaponics from a manual will ensure you have a better in-depth knowledge about the subject.
- Reading about aquaponics will improve your long-term memory on the subject.
- If your reason for wanting to buy an aquaponics book from Amazon was because you like to read, having this manual together with blueprints and diagrams are a good substitute. But with the added benefit of receiving the extensive step-by-step and how-to videos too.
3. Easy! DIY Aquaponics is a combination of learning by watching and reading
- The fact that the Easy! DIY Aquaponics training course comes with ‘watching and reading options’, you can choose which option you prefer to learn about aquaponics.
- Why not try a hybrid training option and use a combination of video and eBook learning.
- Whether you learn best by watching videos or by reading a PDF Manual doesn’t matter, as you receive both options. It will be up to you to choose what’s best for your specific learning style.
- You can watch the videos to start your learning, followed by reading the manual to support your understanding of the subject. Both of these are backed up with the blueprints, diagrams and the complete aquaponics system parts list.
The pros and cons of Easy! DIY Aquaponics training course
What are the pros vs the cons of the Easy! DIY Aquaponics training course?
The pros of Easy DIY Aquaponics
- The training comes with a comprehensive step-by-step and how-to video course.
- The video instruction is backed up with a PDF Manual, blueprints and diagrams, explanations and instructions together with a complete list of all the parts you need to build your own aquaponics system.
- The course teaches users in the most popular and successful methods of using aquaponics for food production.
- The course includes the use of grow bed media in an ebb and flow system using a bell siphon.
- The information contained in this training is suitable for all, which includes beginners, intermediate and advanced gardeners.
- You’ll save significant money by learning how to build your own aquaponics system, rather than pay upwards of $3,000 for a decent sized aquaponics kit.
- The $37 cost is small when you compare it to how much the mistakes could cost due to a lack of knowledge. If you were to make some of these big mistakes that many make when setting up an aquaponics system, this could cost heavily and result in the loss of fish and crops.
- Comes with a 60 day money back guarantee.
The cons of Easy DIY Aquaponics
- The learning only comes in digital format, so you need a computer to do the training.
- The system is not available off line.
- Perhaps a little too much information for the more experienced. But then this is easily skipped.
Who is the Easy! DIY Aquaponics course suitable for?
The Easy DIY Aquaponics training course is suitable if you fall into any of the following categories:
- The Easy! DIY Aquaponics Course provides a great insight into how to build your own food production system at home. This is whether you’re a complete beginner; if you already have an aquaponics system; or if you are a professional gardener.
- If you thought aquaponics was easy to do on your own, but your aquaponics system isn’t working properly, this course will help you to change that.
- If you’re struggling to figure out why you’re not getting the beautiful vegetables you were expecting from your aquaponics system, Easy DIY Aquaponics will help you discover what you’re doing wrong.
- Not getting great results; Easy DIY Aquaponics will help you to transform your vegetable production.
- If you’ve had too many failed attempts at building an aquaponics system, this training program will set you straight.
- If you’re the type of person that struggles to learn from too much scientific verbiage, you don’t need to worry as this training is taught in a conversational tone and is easy to understand, even for complete beginners.
Easy DIY Aquaponics review conclusion
- This is one of the best value courses on aquaponics on the market at just $37.00. I’d say it’s a no brainer! When you consider that you could be paying upwards of $3,000 for an aquaponics system. Whereas this course will teach you how to make one for around $300 instead. Therefore an investment of $37 to save up to $2,700 make sense to me.
- There was a discount of $10 so you pay $27 instead of $37. Click here to see if this is still the case. Which makes the whole value proposition even better!
- The course is a bit rough around the edges, but you need to take account that it’s been put together by an aquaponics enthusiast and not a polished publishing house. Having said that, it does pack a powerful punch when it comes to learning about aquaponics systems and how to build your own home food production system.
- The perfect hybrid training program, complete with training videos and a PDF Training Manual. Giving you the best of both worlds when it comes to learning how to build your very own aquaponics system at home.
- Comes with blueprints, diagrams and a complete parts list of what you’ll need to build your system.
- The $37 investment in this course could save you from some of the biggest mistakes people make due to a lack of knowledge. If you were to make some of these big mistakes that many make when setting up an aquaponics system without the proper guidance, this could cost heavily and result in the loss of fish and crops.
- Their 60-day money back guarantee means you’ve really got nothing to lose by trying it.
Time to reflect with six important questions to ask yourself
I thought it would be useful to ask you a few final questions to help you to reflect on aquaponics, but more importantly when you’re considering this Easy DIY Aquaponics review and whether it’s right for you.
- Would you like to get your aquaponics system set up correctly right from the very start?
- Are you keen to avoid the many failures that people experience when they try to set up an aquaponics system without the correct education? Some of which can cost dearly!
- Are you keen to side-step the many pitfalls that most people fall into when they go it alone when they set up their first aquaponics system?
- Is it important to you that you choose the right combination of plant types vs fish types, whilst making sure you have the correct ratio of fish vs plants?
- Would you like to save around $2,700 (less the $37 investment you’ll spend on this course) on setting up your very own DIY Aquaponics system at home?
- Can you afford to invest $37 in your personal education on how to correctly set up an aquaponics system? Or should I ask, can you afford not to invest in your aquaponics education?
If you answer ‘Yes‘ to many of these questions, it makes sense to go ahead and invest in this great training course.
I hope you enjoyed this article about Easy! DIY Aquaponics review
If you’ve benefitted from reading this article on “Easy DIY Aquaponics review” please share it on your favourite social media site.
Also, if you have anything to add or if you have any questions, please feel free to comment below too.
There will also be many more articles about DIY aquaponics for you to read and learn about, so please bookmark this blog.
Happy DIY aquaponics.